Final payment question

FLArmyWife

Final payment is due today. I woke up this morning to an e-mail saying they already charged my card. I received $300 in carnival GCs yesterday that I was going to put towards the final payment...

If I cann Carnival can they apply the GCs and refund $300 back to the CC?

My PVP set up an auto payment for my next cruise also. I wanted to use GC's to make final payment. I will just use the gift cards on the ship instead, because I appreciate that she set up the Auto Payment instead. With my luck, I would have forgotten and messed up the whole cruise.

My PVP set up an auto payment for my next cruise also. I wanted to use GC's to make final payment. I will just use the gift cards on the ship instead, because I appreciate that she set up the Auto Payment instead. With my luck, I would have forgotten and messed up the whole cruise.

For financial reason I'd rather put the GCs towards final payment and save up slowly over the next 2 1/2 months for $$ on the ship

For financial reason I'd rather put the GCs towards final payment and save up slowly over the next 2 1/2 months for $$ on the ship

Then call and ask. But with the way computers actually run the system and customer service is a thing of the past, I wouldn't want to chance them cancelling your whole cruise and kicking your vacation out of the system.

Should have not waited to the last day to make final payment or should have noticed that it was set up for auto payment. It's right there on the cruise details page where the payment info is.

Look at it this way. Now you are ahead of schedule for your saving $$$$.

Should have not waited to the last day to make final payment or should have noticed that it was set up for auto payment. It's right there on the cruise details page where the payment info is.

Look at it this way. Now you are ahead of schedule for your saving $$$$.

Rude...

I didn't receive the GCs until last night. The GCs are only $100 each and when I tried to do them on the website they wouldn't let me do a payment under $218.

Rude...

I didn't receive the GCs until last night. The GCs are only $100 each and when I tried to do them on the website they wouldn't let me do a payment under $218.

I think you need to put the total payment amount in on final payment and then just add the GCs and keep adding them until you are paid.