Excursion cost

In the past I have booked mostly private excursions, this time I booked all of them with Royal. One thing I noticed is that the excursion cost will change. I do not know if I just lucked out on booking when they were on sale (I did not receive any notice from Royal) or if it was just from booking earlier. I looked today and everything that I have booked is at least $20 more than when I purchased it. When you are paying for 4 people at 3 ports that adds up to quite a bit, so I thought I would share it as to possibly help others.:) Ready to sail, but not packed! Guess what I am doing today!

They advertise a general sale notice. They had a sale over the weekend. I have noticed in the past also and was able to book at the lower price. Like you, I noticed it was lower but was not marked as a sale on the excursion, just listed at a lower price. I booked one of them for 4 people and saved almost $100. So you need to keep checking the prices. So far on my upcoming cruise, between drinks, excursions and internet, I have saved about $200.

And if you do see a sale, it is very easy to cancel and rebook. Cancel is done from the "order history" link at the top of the excursions page when you are logged in. Does take a few days to get the credit back but new charge goes through immediately. Last time took four days but taking longer over this holiday weekend.