Dining packages - when are they released?

I am sailing on Ovation in November and would like to book a 3 night dining package but so far only the Ultimate Dining Package is listed in the cruise planner. Anyone know when (or if) the 3 night package is likely to be released for sale? Also, how much does it sell for? Thanks!

I am sailing on Ovation in November and would like to book a 3 night dining package but so far only the Ultimate Dining Package is listed in the cruise planner. Anyone know when (or if) the 3 night package is likely to be released for sale? Also, how much does it sell for? Thanks!

No set time for the various options to become available. Keep checking the Cruise Planner. That will show the price for your sailing which could be different than others.

We are on Oasis in December and I noticed today that additional dining packages (including the three night) have been loaded. I last checked on the weekend and only first night done right and the ultimate were there before.

Thanks for your responses. Sounds like perhaps they are not offering the 3 and 5 night packages on our cruise. It's a long trip so they might figure people will want to book the specialties for a change so there is no need to discount. I'll keep checking though.

Thanks for your responses. Sounds like perhaps they are not offering the 3 and 5 night packages on our cruise. It's a long trip so they might figure people will want to book the specialties for a change so there is no need to discount. I'll keep checking though.

Yes definitely keep checking. My last cruise was on Navigator last December and they were released much closer to the sailing date.

We are also sailing end of November...the 3-, 4- and 5-day packages just popped up, although other dining options have been up for a few weeks. They seem to be pushing the ultimate dining package and first-night options, and then opening other options later.

Last year we got a discount on Chefs table pre-cruise but have year to see that coke available.... 🤞

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We're booked on Oasis for September 2018 and pretty much nothing is loaded yet but some of the excursions. Hoping to see some soon, but I imagine we might have to be at least inside of a year before they show. Maybe due to price differences for next year or something.