Next promo??????

Is there a way to take advantage of the sale without losing your exact cabin? Our class dropped about $400. Will calling work?

That's great! My Daughter and her family saved $400 too. Lot of people don't realize if cost of their cruise went up from when they booked it they are less likely to save. I check my cruise prices daily, 10 booked 2017-2019, all mine same price as yesterday. Real sales are possible...

I was able to "rebook" earlier today (the one cabin that was still available in our category yesterday popped back into inventory, so I jumped on the phone) and saved $1,100. Chaaaaching!! Balcony for 4 for $2,850 for 8 nights? I'll take it!

I was able to "rebook" earlier today (the one cabin that was still available in our category yesterday popped back into inventory, so I jumped on the phone) and saved $1,100. Chaaaaching!! Balcony for 4 for $2,850 for 8 nights? I'll take it!

Good for you! Glad to hear others are saving $$$$

I saved $133 on my 3 Mariner 3 night cruises for next fall plus another $66 on our October Allure cruise. Any savings is a good saving!

We are getting a balcony cheaper on Mariner than some of our OV's on Enchantment and Brilliance! Super excited to be on Mariner as it is one ship in that class we have not been on.