Mr. Sanchos Question

mgasaway

I've looked at the website and am trying to determine if there is snorkeling at Mr. Sanchos. We are a group of 6 - 4 adults and 2 kids ( 8 & 10). Three want to snorkel but the kids and I just want the beach. The Aquatic Park looks like something the kids would love. Hoping to find someplace that has something for everyone.

Snorkeling from the shore there, or anywhere with a sandy shore and wave action , will be poor. The sand&waves cloud the water and there are no rocks/reefs for the little fish to thrive in. They do offer a snorkel excursion to the reef - about $30+ per person for 90 minutes.

John is right. You CAN snorkel there, but there's not really anything to see. If you are looking to just play around with a snorkel or if it's for kids to try it, you can do it right there. If you are looking to actually see fish/reef/etc. then you need to go on the snorkel boat tour offered there.

You can snorkel there they have a few statues and and an anchor that fish hang out on. You can rent the gear for $10usd with a $10usd deposits. Also at the hut where you rent the snorkel gear you can buy a scuba or snorkel pkg and they will take you out to the reef.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums