Military credit??

Sea and Me

One of the online sites offers to check for discounts based on age and residence and first responders and teachers and past cruisers as well as military. Never hurts to see if your cruise offers you some kind of discount before final payment. One time it saved me some $900 by checking on a military discount on a cruise I already booked. Terry

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Unlike other cruises I have been on (Princess, don't recall getting it on RCCL), NCL doesn't offer a separate OBC for military. They do have special rates (like they do with seniors) for the military. I have never found the military rate to be any better than my latitudes rate, though. But maybe that is just where I am going and not an across the board statement.

Does Norwegian give military credit when booking a cruise??

Not really. NCL tries to claim they do, but it's really non-existent. There's no kind of automatic OBC like military/veterans enjoy with Princess and there is no lower fare for military/veterans such as Carnival has on certain cruises.

Not really. NCL tries to claim they do, but it's really non-existent. There's no kind of automatic OBC like military/veterans enjoy with Princess and there is no lower fare for military/veterans such as Carnival has on certain cruises.

How exactly do they claim to offer this discount? They discontinued AARP, military, and home state discounts. Plain and simple.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app