Searching Itineraries

Sammigar

We're in the process of considering our next cruise, which will be to Alaska. I like the idea of booking on the Millie since we've done all her sister ships. I like to search thru itineraries and see all the dates side by side and also the cabin starting prices, it helps me zero in on the balance of date and cabin that works for us.

However, with the upgraded site, I can't do this anymore. I tried using Expedia, but it seems to not carry all the itineraries/ships. I've tried filtering just for Celebrity and then I tried turning the filter off, but it only offers a small number of sailings, none of which are the Millennium.

Does anyone else search like me? If so, have you found a sight somewhere they offers side by side comparison of dates and cabins for a particular itinerary?

We're in the process of considering our next cruise, which will be to Alaska. I like the idea of booking on the Millie since we've done all her sister ships. I like to search thru itineraries and see all the dates side by side and also the cabin starting prices, it helps me zero in on the balance of date and cabin that works for us.

However, with the upgraded site, I can't do this anymore. I tried using Expedia, but it seems to not carry all the itineraries/ships. I've tried filtering just for Celebrity and then I tried turning the filter off, but it only offers a small number of sailings, none of which are the Millennium.

Does anyone else search like me? If so, have you found a sight somewhere they offers side by side comparison of dates and cabins for a particular itinerary?

There are several large online TA websites that you can use for free to do searches similar to what you wish. Unfortunately, CC rules do not allow me to mention the names of such TAs here.

Just search online for "cruise travel agencies"