Need advice asap shuttle

spankym13

So the airlines just switched our flight from Fort Lauderdale to Miami our hotel is in Fort Lauderdale so now what is the best way to get from Miami to our hotel in Fort Lauderdale at 9 tomorrow night. Really frustrating because now that they changed our flights it's going to cost me more money

Call the airline, tell them it's an unacceptable change causing irreparable harm. They should change it back to lauderdale on a different flight at no cost to you. Call ASAP. That would be my first option.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I cannot believe the airline changed your arrival city. They will sometimes change times, but I haven't heard them change the destination. Definitely call asap.

At 9 in the evening, use uber. ( or cab) Shared shuttles are hard to come by at that time.

Uber if you have the app. Or you could arrange for a private driver through Larry's Limo's but it would cost around $88, ($70 plus gratuity ) but that $88 includes the 20% gratuity, and because of the very late time, it might be nice to have a dedicated driver waiting for you at the curb. Extra $10 if you want the driver to meet you at baggage claim.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. Ive never used uber but i think im gonna give it a try. Ive always been sketched out about it. How do you use it? Ive got the app. There is just 2 of us with our 2 checked bags.

We are leaving from a small regional airport and they had to reroute planes because of dfw having severe weather. The only Fll option was 3 seperate stops and 13h duration. So we choose MIA because its only 1 stop 6h duration

Is your credit card info included in the app? Your photo? Easy to find a YouTube video walking you through the set up process.

At MIA collect your bags, walk outside, request the ride. An Uber driver will accept your request, confirm your location, and you can watch his progress to the airport pick up spot. The app will give you his photo, license plate and car info. At the end of the ride the app and an email notification will let you know the cost of your ride (should be about $40).