Can't get into my booking

Anyone else getting an error message when you try to get into your booking the last 2 days?

Wondering if it's just me and I should call.

Here's what i'm getting:

cor_systemerror_ico.gifWe're sorry, but we are unable to retrieve your booking information at this time. For assistance, please call 866-562-7625.

Anyone else getting an error message when you try to get into your booking the last 2 days?

Here's what i'm getting:

cor_systemerror_ico.gifWe're sorry, but we are unable to retrieve your booking information at this time. For assistance, please call 866-562-7625.

Call.

Yes, we had the same error the other night. They assured us we still had our reservation. The girl who we spoke to said it was because we are paid in full so we can no longer access our reservation?????? (We sail in Aug) I played along and stated "well that's odd how can we add shore excursions/restaurant reservations etc. I guess we cannot give RC any more money" She then put me on hold for about five minutes and came back and said she was mistaken and there was some type of glitch in the system and it should be resolved shortly. It was back up yesterday.

The things they say to get you off the phone......

I then got an email survey yesterday asking how "XXXXXXXX" handled my call.....

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

... The things they say to get you off the phone. ...

It's like they have a rotating script of fake reasons they read from when they really don't know the answer, but want to get us off the phone.

I receive this error message in Chrome frequently , but if I try another browser, I can access it. If that's the situation, I clear the history and cookies....or I will just clear all for royal depending on my patience level at the moment.

Here's what i'm getting:

I had problems last night. This morning it has a banner stating site maintenance from 5am to 2pm Uk time

I have been having the same issue so I called. They said there is a problem with the site and they don't expect it to be corrected until tomorrow (6/5). Hope that helps!

That's good to hear! We just booked our cruise and I was able to do the online check-in for one cabin but not the other... and then I got nervous thinking I messed up. Glad to hear that it is an IT issue and it should be fixed soon.

- Justin

Maybe related, maybe not, but I logged into "My Cruises" a bit ago to look around. Clicked into my upcoming September Adventure of the Seas cruise, which I paid off last month, and it is showing a negative balance in about the same amount as my drink packages and Internet.

W.T.F. is wrong with their I/T Dept!

I'll give it a couple days and see if it corrects itself. If not, guess I'll give C&A a buzz.

Dan.