Can't get into my booking

Can you still change your room online? Everyone time I tried I got an error message.

I believe if you originally created the reservation online, and have not transferred the booking to a travel agent, you should be able to change the stateroom online.

Maybe related, maybe not, but I logged into "My Cruises" a bit ago to look around. Clicked into my upcoming September Adventure of the Seas cruise, which I paid off last month, and it is showing a negative balance in about the same amount as my drink packages and Internet.

W.T.F. is wrong with their I/T Dept!

I'll give it a couple days and see if it corrects itself. If not, guess I'll give C&A a buzz.

Dan.

Same with me as far as Cruise Planner stuff goes. I have a negative balance also but the stuff I booked is still showing. Will wait another day then call. Good thing I have my paid receipts!

Maybe related, maybe not, but I logged into "My Cruises" a bit ago to look around. Clicked into my upcoming September Adventure of the Seas cruise, which I paid off last month, and it is showing a negative balance in about the same amount as my drink packages and Internet.

W.T.F. is wrong with their I/T Dept!

I'll give it a couple days and see if it corrects itself. If not, guess I'll give C&A a buzz.

Dan.

I'm also seeing a negative balance in my paid off Vision TA reservation that equals the orders in our cruise planner. My only hope is that they don't cancel our cruise planner orders since the prices have significantly increased since we ordered them! I have absolutely no confidence in the IT department.

I believe if you originally created the reservation online, and have not transferred the booking to a travel agent, you should be able to change the stateroom online.

Thanks, Bob. That's what I thought. I booked online, no TA involved, not a gty cabin, and it's months before final payment date.

I still cannot even see my reservation and have left messages and sent email to RCL but still nothing .... Is anyone else still having problems ... I signed up for the cruise with my TA on may 31st and have not been able to get into my reservation whether I am logged in RCL or not :(

I still cannot even see my reservation and have left messages and sent email to RCL but still nothing .... Is anyone else still having problems ... I signed up for the cruise with my TA on may 31st and have not been able to get into my reservation whether I am logged in RCL or not :(

What error message do you get? Is it possible the TA gave you the agency's reservation number and not the cruise line's?

Same with me as far as Cruise Planner stuff goes. I have a negative balance also but the stuff I booked is still showing. Will wait another day then call. Good thing I have my paid receipts!

After a couple of days I am getting ready to call. I just called the automated line and had an up to date invoice sent to me and it is showing what I know to be my correct balance however when I look online it is showing a negative balance. Something is real screwy here!

My outstanding balance is a couple of hundred £££ lower than what I know my actual outstanding balance is. Think it's been caused by a refund they gave me about 2 weeks ago for some cancelled cruise planner items

If I go into payments it only lets me pay the outstanding balance on screen ! I hope it stay like this for the next few months :P

So I just got off the phone with them and they only see the same thing I see that is the balance on my invoice. They do not see this negative balance showing on the web site.

In the words of Obi Wan Kanobi...................... I got a bad feeling about this!

Calling may not help resolve this problem, but it might help RCI management focus its attention on IT issues. Their customer support systems are not robust and the back office is also pretty bad. It appears as if they are underinvested in IT, and they may not have the incentive to change without more customer feedback.

Everyone calling is not helping anything. There is clearly an IT problem. Just relax and let them fix it. This stuff happens, people.

And how do you figure that???? IT problem or not when someone has spent thousands of dollars on something they want to know what the issue is. Nobody wants to sit back, relax, wait and all of a sudden, something you paid for is gone because of some IT glitch. There have been known instances where people have lost excursion, etc because of an "IT problem".

I use chrome. I have one cruise booked and I am trying to decide whether to go on another cruise without my husband and so I keep checking different dates and suddenly I can't get past the first page of rccl.com. So I clear my history, cache and go in and specifically take out all rccl cookies. That usually works, but suddenly I can't get in at all. Any other suggestions? I just want to check directly with them, without calling, about a single cabin on a simple Caribbean cruise.

I use chrome. I have one cruise booked and I am trying to decide whether to go on another cruise without my husband and so I keep checking different dates and suddenly I can't get past the first page of rccl.com. So I clear my history, cache and go in and specifically take out all rccl cookies. That usually works, but suddenly I can't get in at all. Any other suggestions? I just want to check directly with them, without calling, about a single cabin on a simple Caribbean cruise.

Use Firefox or IE.

And how do you figure that???? IT problem or not when someone has spent thousands of dollars on something they want to know what the issue is. Nobody wants to sit back, relax, wait and all of a sudden, something you paid for is gone because of some IT glitch. There have been known instances where people have lost excursion, etc because of an "IT problem".

There is a known problem. Having thousands of people call to complain about it doesn't help a thing or speed up the process of fixing it.

Calling may not help resolve this problem, but it might help RCI management focus its attention on IT issues. Their customer support systems are not robust and the back office is also pretty bad. It appears as if they are underinvested in IT, and they may not have the incentive to change without more customer feedback.

I get it, sometimes there are issues. But for almost 2 weeks! I have 10 cruises booked and cannot access any of them. I have tried 4 browsers without success so I know it is not a browser issues (cleared history, cache, etc). My sister also has not been able to get into hers for almost 2 weeks.

Calling does no good, I did call and all I get is "IT is working on it". Disgusting. 2 weeks is totally unacceptable

Then like other have said, I show a negative balance, like all my bev pkgs have been canceled. When I called, they are showing everything is okay

Just plan garbage - get it together Royal and let me access my cruises. My patience is at an end:mad::mad::mad:

Anyone else getting an error message when you try to get into your booking the last 2 days?

Wondering if it's just me and I should call.

Here's what i'm getting:

cor_systemerror_ico.gifWe're sorry, but we are unable to retrieve your booking information at this time. For assistance, please call 866-562-7625.

I'm getting the same error.

I booked our December sailing last Friday, after I had received a call from a RCI personal cruise planner, and he offered me a great deal on the deposit as well as a gift. The deposit was made, the invoice came, correct amounts in my cruise portal.

Later that night, the amount suddenly jumped $600 and it stated that I had not paid my deposit. I emailed the planner, who responded yesterday and had to get resolutions involved to correct the amounts. It seems like major glitches occurred during this sale.

I hope everything gets straightened out. Mine was later yesterday.

I got an email and was told to access the booking without logging into "my cruises" using the "already booked" tab. This is a pain, but I was able to get into it and do what I needed to do.