Need help !

Moon Orchid

Hello, I need to book one night hotel for September 22nd . I checked the Better Bidding website and it's looks like the 3 1/2 stars hotel for Las Olas area on Hotwire is Riverside hotel.Is this the Riverside hotel and is it a good price for September ? It's $80 before tax .Thank you in advance :)

Amenities

Free internet. Business center,Fitness center,Golf nearby. Pet friendly, Pool(s)Restaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms.

Edited by Moon Orchid

Board action is often slow on weekends. Especially for a question specific to one hotel in FLL.

I'm not familiar with that hotel. Have you checked on the hotel web site to see what rate they are offering for the same dates?

Hello, I need to book one night hotel for September 22nd . I checked the Better Bidding website and it's looks like the 3 1/2 stars hotel for Las Olas area on Hotwire is Riverside hotel.Is this the Riverside hotel and is it a good price for September ? It's $80 before tax .Thank you in advance :)

Amenities

Free internet. Business center,Fitness center,Golf nearby. Pet friendly, Pool(s)Restaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms.

I'd be pretty surprised if you get the Riverside for that low of a price even considering you're actually paying $85 because Hotwire always hide a fee in the taxes.

I'd be pretty surprised if you get the Riverside for that low of a price even considering you're actually paying $85 because Hotwire always hide a fee in the taxes.

Thank you! I know,the price was low but I was hesitant to book because I have never used Hotwire before.I was afraid that it won't be Riverside but some other hotel.. Maybe I should wait a bit and book directly with the hotel or book with LMT which I've used couple times in the past.

Board action is often slow on weekends. Especially for a question specific to one hotel in FLL.

I'm not familiar with that hotel. Have you checked on the hotel web site to see what rate they are offering for the same dates?

Thank you, I checked the hotel web site, standard room from the old wing is $129 for the night.

Thank you! I know,the price was low but I was hesitant to book because I have never used Hotwire before.I was afraid that it won't be Riverside but some other hotel.. Maybe I should wait a bit and book directly with the hotel or book with LMT which I've used couple times in the past.

$85 for a 3 1/2 star hotel is still a good deal. Even if it isn't the Riverside, it should be a nice property, especially since it's 90% recommended.

I've stayed at the Riverside a few times. Even on a Hotwire reservation you can upgrade to a tower room at check-in. I love the hotel and location.

Thanks , I heard a lot of good things about Riverside hotel.Love Embassy Suite and Renaissance but it's time to move on :D