Travel from ship to Polynesian Cultural Center

2910car

We will be on Star Princess docked in Honolulu until 11 PM. We have been to Pearl Harbor before and this time would like to do a scenic tour. We are thinking of the Natural Highlights & Oahu's East side. This tour returns to the ship at 1 PM

My husband would like to go back to the Polynesian Cultural Center. Would we have time in the afternoon to go to the cultural center? Have no idea how far it is from the ship dock. I would like any information about the Polynesian Cultural Center and how to get there from the ship. Thank you

No point going to the east side, back to the west side, then back to the east side again. The PCC is about as far away from the dock as you can get on Oahu, a good hours drive each way, or more depending on traffic.

Google maps will help you here - it's on the coast up in the north east. Have a look for yourself.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm no fan of the PCC, and it it were me, I do the East Coast or a full Circle tour and then return to Waikik for a relaxing afternoon of lunch at a beach front locale, shopping, beach, and possibly an evening at either a local luau with transportation or dinner with a view and entertainment in Waikiki.

But if you want the PCC and the East Coast tour, why not just book direct with the PCC their Circle Island Ambassador Luau Package. You can check their website to see if it would include the same stops as your East Coast one, and it will give you the scenic Northshore as well. That's from 8:00 to 12:00. Then you spend the afternoon at the PCC "villages", followed by the 6:00 pm Ali'i Dinner Buffet with show, and then end the evening with the Ha: Breath of Life Evening Show. R/T transportation from about 100 Waikiki locations included. One pickup location noted is listed as Aloha Tower Marketplace, which I believe is located near the cruise ship docks. They also list a "Pier 2", not sure if this is an actual pier or a hotel. A call to the PCC could clarify what the closest pick up location to your ship would be and what options would best suit your schedule.