URGENT, I need to rent a wheel chair/scooter for tomorrow June 4th in Seattle.

loxley

Long shot. Due to reasons to complicated to go into, I need a wheel chair/scooter for tomorrow June 4 th for a cruise on the ncl pearl. Returning I think the 11th.

If you know a place for such short notice or if you are a local that would like some extra cash, get in touch. Our plane lands tonight in Seattle at 10:30pm. If you can help either way, you can call 318 758 0840. Leave a message, we will not return calls until tomorrow due to the time.

Thanks.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I sent you a text message, but will post the info I found for you. Wheels For Feet is in Seattle and rents all kinds of wheelchairs even for a cruise. They can be reached at 425-256-2882. Text messages can go to 425-765-8906. They can also be found at www.WheelsForFeet.com Apparently they will deliver within an hour. Hope this helps!

Thank you everyone. You have helped turn a bad situation into good. A satisfactory solution has been found.

Thanks again.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Glad to hear that you got it worked out. I had the same situation on one cruise, needing to get a wheelchair the day of the cruise in Vancouver. Fortunately the local Holland America rep (working the hotel) was able to assist us. Still, a very trying time.