Carnival Deals?

Amypooh321

Cruise prices are dictated by supply and demand so pricing on a ship that is booking strongly and on schedule will always go up. Pricing on a ship booking behind schedule will have price drops. Price drops will not just happen like Walgreen's putting shaving cream on sale for $1 off or Best Buy putting Maytag washers on sale for $100 off.

A "sale" from the cruise lines usually are in regard to onboard credit, upgrades, reduced deposits etc.

We go through costco. It's the same price but if carnival has a promo sale or incentives added on, you can combined that with costco.

For example our cruise in Feb. Carnivals promo was $50 on board credit and 2 category cabin upgrade (if u really consider it an upgrade). Plus on my VIFP it was $40 cheaper but no advertisment. I wanted to see the total cost. With costco $50 on board credit and $70 costco cash card. They however didn't have the $40 cheaper with my VIFP so they called carnival and gave it to me for both cabins. For some reason my husband didn't have it but when they called to confirm the TA used my number.

Combine the two promos: $100 on board credit, $140 costco cash card, and $80 cheaper then the going price at the time purchased. Not bad in my opinion. You could also do the AARP or Verizon to get even more of a discount 10%. But I wasn't able to purchase them...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Forums mobile app