POAM bed questions

dogdoc2002

A few silly questions for our future cruise on POAM. My partner and I have an inside stateroom with the 2 single beds that can be made into a full? or queen? bed. Can we ask them ahead of time to do that, or do we ask the room steward once we're aboard? Also, have seen several people on the boards mention mattress pads and asking for feather pillows. Same question- can we/do we request that ahead of time through NCL/ our TA, or do we ask the room steward once we're aboard?

Thanks!:)

According to the brochure, the inside staterooms on the POAM have two lower beds that can be converted to a queen.

The impression I get is that you can ask the room steward about converting the bed and the other amenities (foam pad and feather pillows) once you are on board. But I'm sure there are other people here who know for sure if you can do any of this ahead of time.

I requested our bed be made up into a queen ahead of time with NCL and it was ready when we arrived at 4:00. There is a duvet cover used as a top sheet. I asked our steward for a second one which we used as a mattress pad, very cozy.

Thanks! Did you make your request directly through NCL (if so, how?), or place it through your TA?

Introduce yourself to your room steward when you arrive and tell him your preferences. We just returned from the Pride of America and I found the duvet too hot and requested a top sheet which he promptly put on the bed. Once they know your preferences they will make it up that way for the duration of the cruise.

Archived