Celebrity Summit

S4il_Away

Hello all, we received the classic alcohol package as part of the good/better/best promotion on our ocean view room. Thinking back to my excellent time on the Reflection at the molecular bar, I was wondering if there would be one on the Summit. The phone rep from Celebrity wasn't sure. Also is there a cellar masters with it's craft beers?

Thank you!

S_A

Thank you both for the help! I'm debating whether or not to upgrade to the premium drink package but I'm not into martinis. Would anyone have any links to the cellar master prices? Do they still do world beers or is it just wine?

All the ships that had Molecular Bars have now been converted to World Class Bars. Celebrity didn't renew Junior Morenos contract, so no more delicious molecular drinks. We haven't tried World class yet, hoping they're as good.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Woooooowww... We made great use of the premium package and blew through all of the molecular drinks, such great times. If memory serves they all were at or around the $13 drink cutoff which made things ever more enjoyable.

Thank you for the insight!

Just got back from the Summit also. I upgraded to the premium package and did not regret it one bit. There still is a great amount of world beers at Cellar Masters and the menu at the Revelations lounge is very good (as good as the World Class bar, at least) and drinks are into the premium package range. I always see upgrading as my expense for alcohol for a week, and I find it very cheap (assuming you get the classic as a perk of course). Enjoy!

Hi Guilga,

Thank you for the great advice! The X rep quoted me $106 pp for the upgrade from the classic which is peanuts compared to getting the package at face value. We are on a 9 day cruise so we will be able to make good use of it =D

I am going to have to find some drink menus, we are almost 30 days away!