Harmony of the Seas - Eastern Caribbean

Cruising in August on Harmony Eastern - St. Maarten, Puerto Rico, Labadee. A couple of questions.

I am looking for the Compass. If anyone has a PDF or a Google Doc, that I can reference, it would be great. thank you so much.

Also any feedback on the Deluxe Beverage Package. Is it premium liquor up to $12, or does it not include premium brands at all. Husband wants to know. :confused: Thank you.

Must see shows? Thanks again.

... Also any feedback on the Deluxe Beverage Package. Is it premium liquor up to $12, or does it not include premium brands at all. Husband wants to know. ... .

The drink package includes all drinks, premium or not, up to the package limit, which I believe is $13 on Harmony.

Must see shows? The aqua show. See it early in the week. Gets cancelled depending on winds. I didn't think I'd like Grease but it was awesome! The freestyle ice skating was better than the planned ice show (can't remember the name). Comedy show was great. Not sure who your headliner will be. We had a ventriloquist that was superb. For a relaxing time check out Jazz on 4. Didn't see Columbus

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Bookmarked this from another Cruise Critic member awhile ago. Hope this helps.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4gfUhxB4ygrLVA0VEJ1SklOMmc/view

Thank you so much. I had seen this one but itinerary is different. Our ports of call are St. Maarten, San Juan and Labadee, with days at sea as bookends to the ports. I can use it though to get an idea. :D

We sailed that sailing 5/13 and the crew is AMAZING! I got the unlimited bev pkg prior to sailing and added unlimited wifi for 52 per day. I think it's 71 on ship and wifi is separate. We are diamond and we each get 3 drinks added to our ship card every day. She enjoys some wine before with and after dinner so there was no need for her. I have days 1,2,5 and 7 compass. Looking for the others. Water shows were amazing. Way better then our Oasis sailing last April and Grease is a must see!

We sailed that sailing 5/13 and the crew is AMAZING! I got the unlimited bev pkg prior to sailing and added unlimited wifi for 52 per day. I think it's 71 on ship and wifi is separate. We are diamond and we each get 3 drinks added to our ship card every day. She enjoys some wine before with and after dinner so there was no need for her. I have days 1,2,5 and 7 compass. Looking for the others. Water shows were amazing. Way better then our Oasis sailing last April and Grease is a must see!

Awesome. So happy to hear it was great. Our last cruise was on the Allure so looking forward to the Harmony. Sounds like we may want to get the beverage package, It makes sense, especially if you pre purchase with the 20% discount. Would love to see the Compass as I am trying to reserve our tickets for the shows etc... I know that they do an 80's night on Oasis and Allure, and some other shows we like to catch like Quest etc... I would not want to miss them. I'll keep an eye out. Thank you again.

I don't have the Compasses, but I was on this Itinerary just a few weeks ago. I talked about the shows and some other stuff.

If I get time I may try to scan the compasses if it would be helpful

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2503554

Escape the Rubicon: VERY fun, highly recommended. Had about 12 total in our group, which is about the right number IMO. We finished in 42 minutes. Completion rate is around 20%, so go us :cool:Some in our group had done the one on another ship and said this one was miles better.

Thank you for the information and for posting. Just curios about this Escape the Rubicon... is it like an Escape Room. Would we need to make reservations for this or is it scheduled on the Compass. This sounds like alot of fun.

Just booked the Escape room. Does anyone know when they would do Quest, and if they still have the Disco night? I have searched for those Compass but the Eastern they have posted is not my Itinerary, it's a different Eastern. So much to do and so little time.... Thank you