Problem printing cruise documents??

talafa

I've been trying for 2 days to print my documents for our cruise next month but keep getting an error message.

Anyone else having this issue? I've sent an email to Carnival but have not received a response yet.

I haven't had a problem but I know that you can't print them until you've made the final payment.

I had printed them a few weeks ago but I added some excursions so was just trying to print the new additions. I did make final payment already. :)

If you already have them printed and you only added excursions, there isn't any need to reprint (unless one of the excursions was,FTTF). If you want a receipt for the excursions, just print the confirmation email.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

If you already have them printed and you only added excursions, there isn't any need to reprint (unless one of the excursions was,FTTF). If you want a receipt for the excursions, just print the confirmation email.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

FFTF was 1 thing that was added.

I had printed them a few weeks ago but I added some excursions so was just trying to print the new additions. I did make final payment already. :)

You can print everything but your boarding passes before making your final payment. I know because I printed by luggage tags back in like March for my July cruise because I wanted to play with my new luggage tag holders. I didn't make final payment until sometime in May.

Called Carnival tech support, it wouldn't work for her either. Finally just tried checking one of the boxes off and it worked! Had to get 3 different PDF's but whatever, I got them now! She said she had no idea what was going on.