drink pkg

george35

It's included in your package. You pay nothing unless you want a drink that is over your $package limit.

Thank you SO much! :)

Can I ask one more question?

Dining packages. I see they offer ones for 3, 4, 5 days etc. If I purchase a 3 day dining package do I need to eat in the specialty restaurants in those first 3 days? Or can I make a reservation to eat at each of them later in the week?

We have the classic beverage package for our upcoming great barrier reef cruise March 2018

I'm assuming we are allowed drinks up to $9 and it we want a more expensive drink, the difference gets charged to us?

Correct

Thank you SO much! :)

Can I ask one more question?

Dining packages. I see they offer ones for 3, 4, 5 days etc. If I purchase a 3 day dining package do I need to eat in the specialty restaurants in those first 3 days? Or can I make a reservation to eat at each of them later in the week?

They assign you to a restaurant on day one and you can make the other reservations onboard for the nights and restaurants you choose.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They assign you to a restaurant on day one and you can make the other reservations onboard for the nights and restaurants you choose.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you for replying :)

So to clarify, I must eat at one of them the first day but after that I can arrange them however I'd like? S9 I could do sushi for lunch the first day for examole?

So to clarify, I must eat at one of them the first day but after that I can arrange them however I'd like? S9 I could do sushi for lunch the first day for examole?

I wouldn't waste the reservation at Sushi on 5 since it's the least expensive of all the specialties and is ala carte. You can change all of your reservations, including the first one, as soon as you get on board.

I wouldn't waste the reservation at Sushi on 5 since it's the least expensive of all the specialties and is ala carte. You can change all of your reservations, including the first one, as soon as you get on board.

And as sushi goes it's not that great....:rolleyes:

Order the package onboard and you do't have to waste one of your meals on the first might, which is likely to be reduced 30% anyway! We were on the Equinox last week and did this. We ate at Tuscan on the first night for a total of $63 for both of us and then we bought the four meal package (the best value, from what we could see) and used that for another Tuscan, two Murano visits and one Silk Harvest. We were on a ten night cruise, BTW.

We also ate at Sushi on 5 on the one from last night. We were offered all you can eat for $20, so we ate well over $100 at menu prices! As stated above, not the best sushi ever, but some o the other dishes like the lobster ramen and Kobe beef slider were worth the price of admission!

Order the package onboard and you do't have to waste one of your meals on the first might, which is likely to be reduced 30% anyway! We were on the Equinox last week and did this. We ate at Tuscan on the first night for a total of $63 for both of us and then we bought the four meal package (the best value, from what we could see) and used that for another Tuscan, two Murano visits and one Silk Harvest. We were on a ten night cruise, BTW.

We also ate at Sushi on 5 on the one from last night. We were offered all you can eat for $20, so we ate well over $100 at menu prices! As stated above, not the best sushi ever, but some o the other dishes like the lobster ramen and Kobe beef slider were worth the price of admission!

Is the package more to purchase on board?

Edited by Mandy1021
Just realized I double posted. Sorry :(

Aww that's disappointing! Good to know though, thank you! :)

All of the appies I've tried and the noodles are very good. The rolls and the sashimi are pretty weak. I've tried the sashimi twice now and is was pathetic both times. I should have taken a picture of it last time, it looked like 4 pieces of the fish they used to put on the sushi when they had it on the buffet. It was 4 TINY pieces of very mediocre quality fish (and they charge something like $8 for it).

Now since this is a beverage thread I will say that some of the specialty cocktails they have on the menu are fantastic. I've tried the spicy mangotini, some pear thing and the one with a basil leaf in it. They were all very good. So I like to go in and have an appetizer and a few cocktails.