Few questions about an Eastern Cruise on Allure (St. Maarten, San Juan, Haiti)

• Is it correct that booking for specialty dining and beverage packages becomes available 90 days before sailing?
  • I can see now the ability to add excursions in San Juan and St Maarten but not for Labadee. Do the excursions in Labadee open at 90 days from sail date like specialty dining and bev packages?
  • If we wanted to book a beach cabana at Nellie's beach, is this something that sells out very fast at 90 days and if so, what time does booking become available?
  • I read that the cabanas over the water can accommodate 6 guests. There are a total of 9 of us in our party and I don't see 9 of us wanting to be there at the same time so would it be okay for one of us to book it but all 9 of us use it throughout the day?
  • It seems from pictures like the dragon splash waterslide is close to the arawak aqua park....how close is that in relation to Nellie's beach and what beaches are closes to these two attractions? Our 7 year old is probably going to want to spend most of her time in the water, on the beach and either at the water park or on the water slide.
  • Does anyone happen to have a current map of Labadee? I found this one online but not sure how current/accurate it is.

labadeelinkmap2.jpg

Thanks for any/all help.

... Is it correct that booking for specialty dining and beverage packages becomes available 90 days before sailing? ... .

No, the various pre-cruise options open at seemingly random times, with no discernable pattern.

• Is it correct that booking for specialty dining and beverage packages becomes available 90 days before sailing?
  • I can see now the ability to add excursions in San Juan and St Maarten but not for Labadee. Do the excursions in Labadee open at 90 days from sail date like specialty dining and bev packages?

When is your cruise? Have you joined your roll call? Its is my belief that the person who opens up the dining for each ship opens up 4 or 5 cruises at a time. What is 90 days ahead for your cruise maybe 120 days ahead for someone elses. This is one reason I recommend the roll calls unless you want to keep checking the site 10 times a day for 30 more more days.

Excursions on Royal's website? I can only say this is a source of constant confusion and the main reason I do 50-60% private, which is obviously not an option on Labadee.

Thanks guys...my cruise is still a year away (next May) and there is a roll call but I had to start it and doesn't look like anyone else has joined in yet.

My in laws are asking questions since I am the only one who has sailed RC before but this itinerary is somewhat new to me. Im good with St Maarten but Labadee is really throwing me for a loop. My father in law really wants a cabana and is thinking it's like DCL where it will be next to impossible to get.

Thanks guys...my cruise is still a year away (next May) and there is a roll call but I had to start it and doesn't look like anyone else has joined in yet.

My in laws are asking questions since I am the only one who has sailed RC before but this itinerary is somewhat new to me. Im good with St Maarten but Labadee is really throwing me for a loop. My father in law really wants a cabana and is thinking it's like DCL where it will be next to impossible to get.

All you can do is to keep checking the Cruise Planner to catch when cabana bookings open. Well, you could upgrade to a Grand Suite or better, and then you would have priority on Barefoot Beach cabana reservations.

With regard to the number of guests using a cabana, when we had one they gave us 6 wristbands and only those with wristbands were allowed in the cabana area.

With regard to the number of guests using a cabana, when we had one they gave us 6 wristbands and only those with wristbands were allowed in the cabana area.

Thanks...were they the paper kind that have adhesive or were they the rubber kind that can be removed and transferred fairly easily?

We will be doing that cruise on the 18th of this month. If I remember correctly reservations for things opened up in January. We purchased a over the water cabana at Nellies about a month ago. We did have to call and we are not suite guest. In Puerto Rico we are just gonna walk off the ship and tour it ourselves. Free trolley up to the Fort and then walk our way back down. St. Maarten we are using Bernards tours...we have heard wonderful things about them.

• If we wanted to book a beach cabana at Nellie's beach, is this something that sells out very fast at 90 days and if so, what time does booking become available?
  • I read that the cabanas over the water can accommodate 6 guests. There are a total of 9 of us in our party and I don't see 9 of us wanting to be there at the same time so would it be okay for one of us to book it but all 9 of us use it throughout the day?
  • It seems from pictures like the dragon splash waterslide is close to the arawak aqua park....how close is that in relation to Nellie's beach and what beaches are closes to these two attractions? Our 7 year old is probably going to want to spend most of her time in the water, on the beach and either at the water park or on the water slide.
  • Does anyone happen to have a current map of Labadee? I found this one online but not sure how current/accurate it is.

labadeelinkmap2.jpg

Thanks for any/all help.

We have booked over water cabana and we had 8 and not a problem but last April we tried the beach bungalows and loved them so much more. It was cheaper by half , right at the water , excellent service all day. Private area as others were whisked away when in our area. Bathrooms and buffet directly behind us. I recomend them over the the cabanas at Nellies,. And we have already booked 2 for next April a couple months ago.:ship: