Odd things happening with "My Cruise" details

Hi

After many years since our first RCI cruise, we booked a short Indy of the Seas cruise for October. I had been checking prices and when I spotted a £500 price drop for a quad inside cabin guarantee, I jumped.

The prices went back up to what it had been the next day which I thought was odd.

I happened to look at the My Cruise summary this morning and noticed the Stateroom had gone from Inside Guarantee to Oceanview Accessible Guarantee ( which to be honest I was pretty excited about), But literally an hour later when checking something else, it had moved back to Inside Guarantee. Then tonight, when I went to check again, it has shifted to NA Guarantee ( presumably Not Applicable).

Getting a bit worried about this constantly fluctuating status - has anyone else come across this?

Thanks

I recently booked a neighborhood balcony guarantee on Harmony (when the price for that dropped below even an inside guarantee), and after a few days it changed to a Park View balcony Guarantee (and I was pretty excited, as I've heard they are lovely rooms) but then it changed back to a neighborhood guarantee for several days, and then it changed and I was assigned to a boardwalk balcony with a room assignment. I am guessing they move people around in guarantees until they have finalized some of the rooms of the folks who chose a specific category. In my case, I am thrilled because I'll be traveling with my teen son and the Eat.Drink.Play. amenities in the boardwalk balcony category are perfect for us on this particular cruise. Here's hoping you get assigned a fantastic room soon.

I also had a strange thing happen yesterday. We booked online a few weeks ago, and when I was updating my preferences yesterday, the whole price of my trip changed. I had paid in full, and then I all of a sudden had a $1000+ balance. All my discounts had been wiped out. I got on the phone immediately. They fixed it relatively quickly, but we don't know what happened. Strange happenings on the website!

I'm also having strange issues it seems they are applying the cost of my Deluxe Beverage package and my Dining package to my cruise fare leaving my balance $1,000 lower than it should be. I'm tempted to make the final payment but I'm sure they will just update and it and correct it at some point before final payment date.