RCCL shore excursion email

I filled out the RCCL "contact us" online form with a question regarding a shore excursion, but received an email from postmaster@rccl.com stating that my message was rejected (note that I filled out RCCL's own online form; I did not email). A member of our party called RCCL; the representative could not answer the question and suggested we email www.shorexsrccl.com (which is not an email).

I did email the suggested address and it was also rejected.

Does anyone have a valid email address for the shore excursion department? I know I could call again, but I do not want to be put on hold, sold a massage or a drink package, ... I would just like a simple answer to a simple question.

I realize that I could post a question in this forum, but I am concerend about the bigger issue - how to contact the excursion department.

Thank you.

• 4 years later...

We are on an October 5 day Caribbean.  They changed our ship with another one and all of our excursions did not transfer.  Trying to rebook them, they told us they’re not accepting reservations yet..  How long does it take for them to accept them?