can anyone upload or email Coral Princess Patters?

jrblach

I take it that you have booked the 60 day Circle Pacific plus the 7 day Wine County cruise preceding it in September 2018. That is a wonderful itinerary but very atypical of anything Princess has offered in the past. Nor at all typical of Coral Princess' regular sailings.

I would honestly encourage you to simply ask whatever questions you may have directly on here. I really don't know how well the Patters for the Alaska or Panama Canal cruises on Coral Princess from 16+ months prior to your cruise could offer any answers.

(Of course if I am mistaken and you are booked to repeatedly go back and forth in either Alaska or the Canal for 2+ months, then by all means the current Patters should be typical enough)

Hi R & J - I saw you already found the download, but I figured I should cross-post the link here in case anyone else comes to this thread later via search.

I posted a download link to the 5/27/2017 Coral Princess Northbound Alaska 7-day cruise on my trip report http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2508384 Menus are post #16 and the Patters are post #17 Links are only guaranteed active through mid-July 2017 and then after that the links will expire ~30-60 days after they are no longer clicked.

Cheers,

jb