Ocean view booked on Elation where balconies will go

kicia

Has anyone that has an ocean view cabin on the Elation sailing after dry dock (9/7/17) in an area where the balconies will be, heard anything about their cabin changing? Just wondered how this is being handled.

Yes, she is getting the balconies added like the other three Fantasy class ships. The dry dock is 8/31 - 9/27 and that is the length of time used for the other ships. You can now book super saver for a BL guarantee.

I'm betting that the Paradise will also get the balconies during her month long dry dock 2/22/18 - 3/25/18 so I booked an aft facing ocean view for now hoping it will automatically change to a balcony.

Just wondered if anyone who has an ocean view in the areas likely to have balconies has heard about the change from Carnival.

• 2 months later...

When I booked our cruise a few months ago I did some digging and found an old post from when balconies were added on the ecstasy I believe. The poster said she'd gotten a call from her PvP that said pay x amount for the balcony upgrade within 24 hours or they were reassigning her cabin. ( I just now realized how that sounds like a ransom lol) i didnt want to risk getting last pick if they did the same so I booked a cabin where I didn't think they'd be placed.