Ship Transfer from Civitavecchia to FCO

RM

I did as a solo, yes. It's very expensive per person. I was on the second bus transfer at the port (around 7:50am I believe) and I was easily at FCO before 9am. Sat around the gate for about 2 hours before the flight left, lot's of time. My flight was at 11:50am.

I really recommend a private transfer if it's two of you or more. Go to your roll call to see if others need a ride. Most companies are around the 150 Euro price point for 4 people in a private Mercedes mini-van or SUV.... waaaaaaay cheaper and much more convenient than RCL transfer

I did as a solo, yes. It's very expensive per person. I was on the second bus transfer at the port (around 7:50am I believe) and I was easily at FCO before 9am. Sat around the gate for about 2 hours before the flight left, lot's of time. My flight was at 11:50am.

I really recommend a private transfer if it's two of you or more. Go to your roll call to see if others need a ride. Most companies are around the 150 Euro price point for 4 people in a private Mercedes mini-van or SUV.... waaaaaaay cheaper and much more convenient than RCL transfer

100% agree with this. We used Rome Cabs for an airport transfer as we had an earlier-than-suggested return flight and needed to get to the airport by 8:00 AM. They were fantastic, met us earlier than our scheduled meeting time and had us at the airport with time to spare. Cost I believe was 140 Euro in a luxury vehicle.

Thanks we may opt for the private transfer. It's slightly more for the 2 of us but probably less stressful and since our flight isnt till after noon we won't have to rush.

I shared a car with several people I met on the roll call. Although we were going to 3 different hotels, the private car had no concerns with taking all of us to Rome. Perhaps if someone is going to a hotel near the airport, you could share a private car.

Thanks we may opt for the private transfer. It's slightly more for the 2 of us but probably less stressful and since our flight isnt till after noon we won't have to rush.
We have used Romecabs service before and it was fine . We also use it alternately with Rome.in.Limo.

We used Smart Cruise tours and paid €20 per person. It worked well, but only for those who are not on a tight time schedule, they do tell you not to book if your flight is before a certain time (I can't remember exactly but think it may have been noon) and some people on our bus were very agitated because they had either not seen the instruction, or chose to ignore it. I would use them again.

We used the Celebrity shuttle for all of our TAs, primarily because it gave us peace of mind. Priority disembarkation, no need to have dollars or euros at the time, no question of getting to the right terminal. A few dollars more, but IMO well worth it.

Last September we used Rome-Airport.net from Civitavecchia to FCO. We were picked up at 6:35 am in a standard car and were at FCO by 7:30 am. The cost was 115 Euros for the 3 of us (priced by the car not by the person). Very pleased.