Just booked! Looking for tips ahead of Allure

Hi all,

After sailing together for the first time on Anthem back in February, we (mid-20s couple) decided to get a little adventurous this time around and book a flight from Baltimore to Ft. Lauderdale to sale the western Caribbean route on the Allure of the Seas in late February 2018.

I've ready more threads than I can count here regarding Allure, but I'm curious what you didn't know about it presailing that you wish you would have? Any tips for getting from their pier to airport, or a hotel to stay in the night before that will not increase costs?

Thanks in advance for your tips, and happy cruising!

I've ready more threads than I can count here regarding Allure, but I'm curious what you didn't know about it presailing that you wish you would have? Any tips for getting from their pier to airport, or a hotel to stay in the night before that will not increase costs?

Then you may have not read enough - read the review by Harryfat1. You may need a weekend for that one, it will answer just about any question you have.

Hi all,

After sailing together for the first time on Anthem back in February, we (mid-20s couple) decided to get a little adventurous this time around and book a flight from Baltimore to Ft. Lauderdale to sale the western Caribbean route on the Allure of the Seas in late February 2018.

My number 1 tip is to book the shows through cruise planner once they become available and do a little planning for each of the days. It will make things a lot easier once on board the ship. You can still attend the shows if you haven't booked but you have to queue and wait until 10 mins before start. So best to book and do it early before slots get taken up.

I have sailed on the Allure and her sister ship Oasis. My favourite class of Royal Caribbean ships. Got another cruise lined up on Allure this summer.

Hi all,

NO WAY!!! Are you the real sausage king of Chicago!! The only thing I wish I had done the time we sailed on the Allure was try to board earlier despite my appointment time. I suggest you do the same. There's so much to do every minute on board counts!! Oh...and if Nassau is on the itinerary and you've been there before it's a great day to stay aboard and get some extra ship time!!