Victory Dry Dock - Jan, 2018

MistyRo76

I'm curious to know too. We originally had plans of a Disney cruise In April 2018. But life is getting in the way of that. I think I've convinced my family to do a Carnival cruise on the Victory. They've never cruised at all. I've sailed her twice and she is my favorite. The Triump was a disaster. And I sailed on the Destiny before she became Sunshine.

I'm curious to know too. We originally had plans of a Disney cruise In April 2018. But life is getting in the way of that. I think I've convinced my family to do a Carnival cruise on the Victory. They've never cruised at all. I've sailed her twice and she is my favorite. The Triump was a disaster. �� And I sailed on the Destiny before she became Sunshine.

I've been on Victory twice before and had a great time. But the most recent cruise on her was 4 years ago. Trying to convince the hubby to do a 4 day anniversary cruise in April, 2018 and have narrowed it down to Liberty and Victory. We really have liked the Blue Iguana and Red Frog bars on other ships we've sailed. Liberty has those and Victory doesn't. I've seen a few other small things that might sway us toward Liberty instead. Plus it's nice to experience a ship you've not been on before.

Hopefully there will be some details on her dry dock soon!