Number of outlets?

rskt

Evening!

I've not been on Alure, however many others....... In my opinion, same as always........Bring a couple of power bars.

They don't take up much room and they're always handy.

Does anyone on the Allure happen to recall how many outlets are in the rooms? I'm just trying to decide if I need to pack a power strip?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you bring a power strip make sure it does not have any built in surge protecting and don't be upset if it gets confiscated.

Does anyone on the Allure happen to recall how many outlets are in the rooms? I'm just trying to decide if I need to pack a power strip?

Allure has a three outlet round power bar that they built into the vanity table. It plugs into an outlet that is under the vanity. There is also one more outlet under the vanity. There is also an outlet behind the headboard for CPAP machines.

Allure has a three outlet round power bar that they built into the vanity table. It plugs into an outlet that is under the vanity. There is also one more outlet under the vanity. There is also an outlet behind the headboard for CPAP machines.

That should be plenty then! Thank you!

That should be plenty then! Thank you!

There is also a Euro outlet you can use with an adapter if your device will take 220V. My wife has a hair appliance that heats up much faster with that outlet.

Not too far off topic I hope -

We're going on Oasis for the first time in September. Does Oasis have an outlet near the headboard for CPAP machines? I hope so, because I'm always afraid of tripping over the electric cord that's stretched from the vanity to the CPAP in the middle of the night.

Thanks!

Margy

Not too far off topic I hope -

We're going on Oasis for the first time in September. Does Oasis have an outlet near the headboard for CPAP machines? I hope so, because I'm always afraid of tripping over the electric cord that's stretched from the vanity to the CPAP in the middle of the night.

Thanks!

Margy

Oasis also has an outlet by the headboard.

Those are the ones I was referring to, Bearclaw.:) If you look under the vanity/desk, you will see that the round, 3 outlet bar is plugged into an outlet under there and there should also be one more available outlet to use if you have a lot of things to plug in.