Question about you 25th cruise Milestone

seashell4274

Can someone tell me the details on the 25th cruise Milestone? I heard you get a discount on cabin or am I miss informed? Almost there so I want to pick something great. Also if both people will be milestone in the cabin. So when they do apply it can we both use it on same cruise or can you use it on different cruises? Thanks in advance.

Edited by seashell4274

Does a milestone still give you priority boarding?

50th cruise = 50% OBC

75th cruise = 75% OBC

100th cruise = Free Caribbean, Mexican Riviera, Alaska or Australia cruise of your choice (up to 8 days)

evandbob, it isn't a discount on the cruise fare. It is an OBC equal to a percentage of the cruise fare. It can be used on the 25th cruise because you get the letter after your 24th cruise.

So if my husband and I have taken a different number of cruises then when I hit my 25th I will get 25% of my fair as OBC and then when he hits his he will get 25% of his fair?

Yes

We used mine for our first HI cruise. We're using his for our Splendor Alaska.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does a milestone still give you priority boarding?

50th cruise = 50% OBC

75th cruise = 75% OBC

100th cruise = Free Caribbean, Mexican Riviera, Alaska or Australia cruise of your choice (up to 8 days)

evandbob, it isn't a discount on the cruise fare. It is an OBC equal to a percentage of the cruise fare. It can be used on the 25th cruise because you get the letter after your 24th cruise.

You are totally right. In my mind, I include gambling and shore excursions as part of my cruise fare, so the 25% OBC goes against my total expenses. Sorry for the inaccuracy.

Your choice, where you assign it. The 100th Milestone is 8 nights in an Ocean Suite. Mine is going to Alaska again. DH is going on Vista. The balance due is taxes and port fees.The 125th begins again with 25 percent. Very nice benefits for Milestone cruises!:D

Our first 25th Milestone cruise was on the Conquest in 2015. Received a letter from Carnival with directions. A few things to remember:

-- even if you and your spouse are both Milestone cruisers, we did them separately; we did DHs on another cruise

--I used my 25% of my portion of the cruise cost, minus the taxes and port charges, on the Conquest. It is not 25% of the total cruise cost.

--25% becomes onboard credit

--no discount on cruise cost

--you should wait and use it on a more expensive cruise so you receive more OBC

--there is a limited time element when you can do this

Ok, I'm a little confused on cruiser levels and discounts. If we have to cruise so many nights to go to gold, platinum, silver. How can getting a discount at 25, 50, 75 or more cruises get you a discount.

If one person cruises 25-3 night cruises for a total of 75 nights.

and another cruises 25-7 night cruises for a total of 175 nights.

How can getting the same 25% discount be far?

Ok, I'm a little confused on cruiser levels and discounts. If we have to cruise so many nights to go to gold, platinum, silver. How can getting a discount at 25, 50, 75 or more cruises get you a discount.

If one person cruises 25-3 night cruises for a total of 75 nights.

and another cruises 25-7 night cruises for a total of 175 nights.

How can getting the same 25% discount be far?

#1 Because it's your choice to do 7 night cruises

#2 Be happy they don't have to give anything at all