park n cruise port Canaveral

fla gang

We used them for our May 13th cruise and liked them. They are very efficient.

You pull up and the attendant takes your keys and helps unload your luggage.

The attendant parks the car while you proceed into an open air barn looking building

to check-in. You are put in a single file line to the left with all your luggage next to you.

this is the line for the vans. When the van pulls up they load as many ppl as possible and then

its onto the next van.

When returning they pick you up at the terminal and have all the cars ready and in a line

waiting for the ppl that return from the cruise.

Our car was in line 2 about 4 vehicles back. We were the first ppl to return to the park and cruise

from our line of cars . So after we loaded our luggage into our car, the attendants had to move

the other 3 cars that were in front of mine so we could leave.

I thought this was kind of not very productive...but its the way they do things.

No AC in the open air waiting area but they have big fans. I cant imagine how hot it must be in there

during the summer.

We would probably use them again if we ever cruise out of Florida again.

We liked them. Going to the port is a breeze as folks trickle in. Coming back everyone is leaving at once, but our wait was minimal. I dont remember the exact cost but it was 1/3 of what the port charges.

Parking costs change according to season - what you pay may be different from a cruise a few months back!

This will give you an idea:

Cost Comparison:

High-season (January 2017) rates. Always check the websites for latest pricing because they change often:

Ship-side parking for 8 days – 7 night cruise – $128

• Park Port Canaveral. $10.95 per day when booked online + taxes = $93.81 for 8 days.
  • Park N Cruise. $10.95 per day when booked online + taxes + booking fee = $97.61 for 8 days.
  • 528 Port Cruise Parking. $5.95 per day when booked online + fees + taxes = $57.00for 8 days.
  • Lots of Honor. $6.49 per day when booked online + taxes = $70.41 for 8 days.
  • GoPortCanaveral/Beach Line Transportation. or Beach Line – $7 per person each way shuttle with FREE parking regardless of the length of the cruise = $28 for 8 days (2 people)! By far the cheapest option at this time for small groups. Let’s hope it lasts!
  • Cruisetime Parking. $5.99 per day + taxes = ? (We’ve been trying to contact them but always get a strange voicemail)

Low-season (May 2017) rates. Always check the websites for latest pricing because they change often:

• Park Port Canaveral. $5.95 per day when booked online + taxes = $50.93 for 8 days.
  • Park N Cruise. $5.95 per day when booked online + taxes + booking fee = $55.81 for 8 days.
  • 528 Port Cruise Parking. $5.95 per day when booked online + fees + taxes = $57.00for 8 days.
  • Lots of Honor. $4.75 per day when booked online + $5 port fee + taxes = $45.66 for 8 days.
  • GoPortCanaveral/Beach Line Transportation. or Beach Line – $9.98 per person each way shuttle with FREE parking regardless of the length of the cruise = $19.96 for 8 days (2 people)! By far the cheapest option at this time for small groups. Let’s hope it lasts!
  • Cruisetime Parking. $5.99 per day + taxes = ? (We’ve been trying to contact them but always get a strange voicemail)

We used park port Canaveral in 2015 and they were great. Minimal cost compared to port parking and we didn't have to wait very long. The only complaint was that the secured lot was full so we had to park across the road behind a motel. Didn't make us upset though as we had done this before in Ft. Lauderdale.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Parking costs change according to season - what you pay may be different from a cruise a few months back!

This will give you an idea:

Cost Comparison:

High-season (January 2017) rates. Always check the websites for latest pricing because they change often:

• Park Port Canaveral. $10.95 per day when booked online + taxes = $93.81 for 8 days.
  • Park N Cruise. $10.95 per day when booked online + taxes + booking fee = $97.61 for 8 days.
  • Lots of Honor. $6.49 per day when booked online + taxes = $70.41 for 8 days.
  • GoPortCanaveral/Beach Line Transportation. or Beach Line – $7 per person each way shuttle with FREE parking regardless of the length of the cruise = $28 for 8 days (2 people)! By far the cheapest option at this time for small groups. Let’s hope it lasts!

Low-season (May 2017) rates. Always check the websites for latest pricing because they change often:

• Park Port Canaveral. $5.95 per day when booked online + taxes = $50.93 for 8 days.
  • Park N Cruise. $5.95 per day when booked online + taxes + booking fee = $55.81 for 8 days.
  • Lots of Honor. $4.75 per day when booked online + $5 port fee + taxes = $45.66 for 8 days.
  • GoPortCanaveral/Beach Line Transportation. or Beach Line – $9.98 per person each way shuttle with FREE parking regardless of the length of the cruise = $19.96 for 8 days (2 people)! By far the cheapest option at this time for small groups. Let’s hope it lasts!

Thanks for this super detailed info! You saved me a ton of research! I do have one question though...do you know which if any of the parking options provide covered parking? Would prefer that with the unpredictable Florida weather.

Appreciate your help!

Pam

Thanks for this super detailed info! You saved me a ton of research! I do have one question though...do you know which if any of the parking options provide covered parking? Would prefer that with the unpredictable Florida weather.

Appreciate your help!

Pam

No-one offers covered parking but you can bring a car cover.

The ship-side parking garages at the Port is your best bet or you can stay at either the Sheraton 4 Points or Cocoa Beach Suites and afterwards park in their parking garage for the duration of your cruise.

No-one offers covered parking but you can bring a car cover.

The ship-side parking garages at the Port is your best bet or you can stay at either the Sheraton 4 Points or Cocoa Beach Suites and afterwards park in their parking garage for the duration of your cruise.

Thanks Joe! Appreciate the advice on parking!

We have used Park N Cruise many times with no complaints. They are my go to for PC parking.

Anyone have experience with Lots of Hope. My husband is retired Army, I have read they are veterans and donate to a portion to charity. Any input?

Edited by ribbitt
Additional info