Beverage Package Promos

We sail June 2018 and the beverage package just opened. If I buy the soda package for my son and the adult package for my husband and myself for full price and the price goes down, can I get the adjusted sale price?

Thanks so much!

Hi, the beverage package is now available for my january cruise. What do you suggest me, Buy it now and If the price goes down, cancel and rebook? Or just wait?

And I really can cancel it at no charge?

You can cancel the original, get a refund, then purchase the discounted one. It's not a price adjustment, it's a cancellation and purchase.

I've switched ours for our August Anthem cruise several times in the last month as specials have become available.

Just curious...has anyone ever actually seen 30%off? The lowest I've seen is 20%...

Only time I saw it was for our Allure cruise and it was when they dropped the Ultimate and offered only the Deluxe. However, they jacked up the new price for the Deluxe so it really wasn't 30%. I think it was an incentive to get people who had the Beer & Wine package to upgrade. Our Ultimate package was upgraded for free.

If you really crunch the numbers the difference between the 20% sale and 30% sale isn't all that much on a week long cruise for two people and you take the chance the overall price will go up when the 30% sale hits.

Yes, ours is 30% off right now. Anthem 7/20/17 sailing. It's $39 per day. I originally bought it at 20% off $49 per day. I cancelled and re-purchased at the lower price, no problem. We received an email for the 20% off but never received an email for the 30% off. I just happened to be in my cruise planner and saw it. The 30% was offered about mid-May for our 7/20 sailing.

We are heading on Adventure of the Seas in April 2018 and our Beverage packages are now available on the cruise planner. Our first cruise with RCCL and I cant believe how pricey it is $55 us per day.

Keep watching the Cruise Planner for sales. They come and go at seemingly random times.

Yes, ours is 30% off right now. Anthem 7/20/17 sailing. It's $39 per day. I originally bought it at 20% off $49 per day. I cancelled and re-purchased at the lower price, no problem. We received an email for the 20% off but never received an email for the 30% off. I just happened to be in my cruise planner and saw it. The 30% was offered about mid-May for our 7/20 sailing.

Once again no logic to the offering. My Oasis for October is $46 with 20% sale.

But, I am having a hard time with your math, $49 to $39 doesn't seem like an extra 10%, more like 20%. Sounds like they might have lowered the on board price, also.

Don't get me wrong, if I could get mine for $39 I'd be all over it.

Well since I don't cruise till next May I'll stop checking everyday since I know they haven't even released January yet lol

When I was booked on Oasis for August 12, 2018, my beverage package wasn't showing up.

I just moved today from Oasis to Allure, same date, and I am able to purchase my alcohol package.

I still cannot purchase specialty dining.

I wonder if it is ship related?

Our Anthem cruise in a few weeks started out at $60. A few months out, it went down to $48. Then, last week (three weeks before the cruise) we noticed that it had gone down to $39. So yes, 35% off happened.

Incidentally, that convinced my husband and I to get the package.