Carnival Steakhouse - Mulitple Appetizers??

backnine05

I was always told it was one appetizer, one salad, one entree, one side, one dessert. It does make sense to be allowed to switch out the salad for an appetizer, but I don't know that they will allow you 3 appetizers. Honestly, there is no way most people can eat 3 appetizers in addition to the rest of the food. The steakhouse is so much food.

Never hurts to ask...

I have also traded a salad for a second app... the third.. well maybe if they are feeling generous.

Just a warning, if this is your first time.. With just the normal 1 salad, 1 app, 1 entry, 1 dessert it is ALOT of food...

Good luck!

I am 75% sure we were allowed to order as much as we wanted of anything but the main course. I do not remember though, if we traded salads for something else - I want to say we got salads AND an extra app but it could very easily be just that our waitstaff that night were feeling generous. Also, I'm lovable and waitstaff like to give me things. :D OR possibly they were just giving stuff to my wife for putting up with me.

I was just on the Miracle two weeks ago. I didn't know that they limited anything, so I just asked for what I wanted and they gave it to me. I had the crab cake appetizer, lobster bisque soup and wedge salad. It is a lot of food. I don't eat desserts, though, and wanted to try the soup. They kindly gave me what I asked for. Also, have to add that this meal was excellent. We went the last night which was probably lucky. If we'd gone earlier in the cruise we probably would have gone another time.