Why do you sail Carnival and I don't think it's for the vifp benefits

NOSaints1

I always think loyalty programs are a marketing sham, I'm not loyal to any business. I like cruising period because I think it is the best family vacation, it good for everyone involved. I like carnival because of the affordable price with kids, the food, the activities, laid back fun atmosphere and the younger family crowd. Also they come to the port near my house!

My wife and I have sailed just about every major line. We enjoyed them all. Each line tends to have certain things they do really well.

As far as Carnival, we’ve always enjoyed our time on board. We like the ships and the ports. The price is a factor, but not a huge one since you can find comparable sailings with several other lines. They’re also the only line that homeports near us, so we end up taking a lot of cruises with them just because they’re so convenient.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's so hard to beat the value carnival offers. We have a cruise booked in 2019 for my parents 50th. There's 11 of going. 3 balconies. 11 people. 10,500 middle of June for 8 days. Great ports, great ship, We know the 5 kids will have a blast. The drinks are good. The food adequate. IMO for a vacation with kids it's tough to beat.

Carnival cruises leave from a port that is only about 5 hours from my house, so we can drive and save ourselves the major expense of airfare.... The next closest competitor is nearly 8-10 hours from my house. I would like to try another brand if our budgets increase.... but for now, we're with Carnival. :)