"Park Port Canaveral" off site parking.

lucywestie

The companies website states fenced and secure parking but when you check out google maps and google street view it seems anything but. Can I safely assume that google is just out of date and the company has updated since those pictures were taken?

Their price is less than a third of what it would cost for daily rate at the port and they seem to be recommended on here in various posts from long time and local-ish cruise critic-ers (thats probably not a word!)

Edited by lucywestie

Their price is over a third of what it would cost for daily rate at the port and they seem to be recommended on here in various posts from long time and local-ish cruise critic-ers (thats probably not a word!)

If their price is over a third more than it would cost to park at the port, just park there.

Park Port Canaveral is associated with the Radisson so it may be the Rad' address that pops up. The main parking for Park Port Canaveral is the parking of a vacant office building across A1A from the Rad'. It is fenced with lights. However 2 points: if this lot fills, they use an open lot behind the hotel for over flow & that vacant office building has been sold and is currently under renovation. I wonder if the new tenant will continue to let Rad' use the parking lot ...... will need to watch this one.

p.s. I went to Google street view and checked the lot

you are correct - the imagery does not show a fence

I noted that the images (in street view) are from 2011 .... the lot is fenced now ... I drive by regularly