W suite guarantee

Great price for a W suite guarantee from a D5. What a W suite guarantee gives you vs a JS guarantee - the possibility of being upgraded to a higher level suite such as a Grand Suite or higher level. JS guarantee keeps you a Junior Suite level. I hope that your guarantee pays off well for you!

Great price for a W suite guarantee from a D5. What a W suite guarantee gives you vs a JS guarantee - the possibility of being upgraded to a higher level suite such as a Grand Suite or higher level. JS guarantee keeps you a Junior Suite level. I hope that your guarantee pays off well for you!

Thank you. I thought it was a JS guarantee but when I called RC it was W, and W is on my receipt. Harmony here we come! So I expect a JS but hope for 1 of the 6 GS that were listed yesterday but are no longer availble. The deal didnt last long, I called back at 9:20EST and all they have are JS at a higher price.

Edited by powellzk

You will get a JS

they come with NO suite benefits

From our experience...you will either get a handicapped cabin or one of those great JS on the 'hump' part of the ship with the double balcony.

good luck !

I booked 2 W Suite guarantee for £1504stg (approx €3600) for 2 people per room, Got 2 JS, assigned the next day.

Room 1650 and 1658, so it worked out well. The price in € for a balcony for 4 was €4500

The JS Price was about £600 extra, but that would have got me the beverage package and $500 OBC Per room, so maybe I should have took more time, instead of jumping so quick.

I'm still happy with what I paid. And who knows the Upgrade fairy may come calling.:cool:

Just know that as soon as your JS is assigned, you can look at our favorite site that shows all open rooms, and move from yours to any open JS. We have moved with W JS rooms from a very forward one to the center on the hump balcony.

Just know that as soon as your JS is assigned, you can look at our favorite site that shows all open rooms, and move from yours to any open JS. We have moved with W JS rooms from a very forward one to the center on the hump balcony.

Thanks Karen. I was hoping to be able to move if we get an accessible cabin. I am excited as I haven't done a suite before. Is the tub big/ deep enough to soak in? My daughter (22) loves bath bombs so I might need to pack some if it is. Will you please message me your"favorite site"?

Sidebar- hope to see you again on Freedom TA.

Nancy

we did a W guarantee on Harmony - and ended up with a GS !! Yayyyy

good luck to you :)

Congrats and Thanks!

I can only hope!

Expect a JS., as that is the most likely outcome...you MIGHT get a GS..but a JS is a great way to cruise!

I'll take whatever I can get on Hots for $1500/pp.:D

I will be happy with whatever we are assigned. I just wish they would assign it! Patience is not a virtue I have;p.

Any time I can get my 2 kids together is wonderful and a suite just makes it extra sweet.

I will be happy with whatever we are assigned. I just wish they would assign it! Patience is not a virtue I have;p.

Any time I can get my 2 kids together is wonderful and a suite just makes it extra sweet.

Hmm. I always like to look and see if there's a better option once I'm assigned. Having a better located JS can be great for everyone in the room.

Hmm. I always like to look and see if there's a better option once I'm assigned. Having a better located JS can be great for everyone in the room.

I will check the location but with my luck there won't be anything else available, thus happy with what we get.

What are your favored locations for JS? I tend to like Deck 8 for balconies.

I will check the location but with my luck there won't be anything else available, thus happy with what we get.

What are your favored locations for JS? I tend to like Deck 8 for balconies.

We like the deck below the top deck with rooms or lower. Depends on what ship it is. On Liberty we like Deck 8. On Vision that's the deck under the pool and windjammer. What ship and date and I'll look or you probably know how to SCAN the SEA and look.

We like the deck below the top deck with rooms or lower. Depends on what ship it is. On Liberty we like Deck 8. On Vision that's the deck under the pool and windjammer. What ship and date and I'll look or you probably know how to SCAN the SEA and look.

Thanks Karen. I would like to avoid deck noise too. We are on Harmony.... I had deck 10 forward on the TA which was a nice location. We had a deck 7 corner aft on our Liberty Med cruise- that had been my favorite so far.

The availability keeps changing on grand suites and above with GS and CL coming and going. , generally the same JS seem to be available. Deck 7 has the most available. Someone mentioned it could be an accessible cabin. The only accessible one I have seen available is the CL.

I'm driving myself crazy with all the looking and checking. It's too hot here in Sacramento (106) to go outside so I'm playing ( researching if my kids ask) on the computer. ;p

We booked a W on the Harmony for the end of September. I paid it off a couple of weeks ago and we got a JS hump on deck six starboard side. Looks good to me! We are halfway to Diamond + and have never gotten an upgrade or upsell. I keep hoping....

Ok, I think we will be happy on deck six, but we are above the Champagne bar. I have sailed on the Oasis but have never been in that lounge. Is there live music in there at night that might be a problem for us? The cabin is across from FOCUS and I don't think that will be an issue.

Ok, I think we will be happy on deck six, but we are above the Champagne bar. I have sailed on the Oasis but have never been in that lounge. Is there live music in there at night that might be a problem for us? The cabin is across from FOCUS and I don't think that will be an issue.

the Bionic bar replaced the champagne bar on Harmony :(, I don't recall it ever being really noisy either.I don't believe its a live music venue either.

the Bionic bar replaced the champagne bar on Harmony :(, I don't recall it ever being really noisy either.I don't believe its a live music venue either.

Thanks. I realized that after I looked at the deck plan online instead of the one in the brochure. I think I will still try to get a higher deck since there are quite a few JS left.

and the lucky suite is.................. JS 9636.

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions? There are still quite a few available. If anyone wants to "scan" and suggest a stateroom we might like better feel free. I don't know all the differences between "hump" and non hump .

Thanks to everyone for all your input!

and the lucky suite is.................. JS 9636.

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions? There are still quite a few available. If anyone wants to "scan" and suggest a stateroom we might like better feel free. I don't know all the differences between "hump" and non hump .

Thanks to everyone for all your input!

I'd be very happy with that stateroom. We had 9242 on the other side on Oasis last week and were very pleased. The hump staterooms have larger balconies than non-hump staterooms.