Your BEST Belize snorkeling excursion...go!

Hi all.

We have a family of 3 well-seasoned snorkelers & divers taking a Western Carribean cruise with Carnival next May. I've got all of our excursions booked except for Belize. I had found one a couple weeks ago that was a 4 hour private tour with multiple stops and had raving reviews. My only problem was that it was more than what I wanted to spend ($400+), and we would be cutting it VERY close to getting back on the ship (the last tender leaving at 4:15, we would be getting back at 4:10). So, is there anyone out there that can give some raving reviews on a snorkeling excursion they did in Belize? Any comments would be great! Thanks!!

The "best" that I've done was through shoreexcursioneer called "shark ray alley & hol chan by air" https://www.shoreexcursioneer.com/belize/shark-ray-alley-hol-chan-marine-park-snorkel-air.html

It involves a short flight from Belize City to Ambergris Caye...

Also, Coral Breeze Tours offers a tour by boat that stops at Caye Caulker that is basically the same minus the flight...

We did the snorkel then sharks then Caye Caulkier....can't remember who it was with but it was one of the above and it was wonderful. My DS still raves about the chicken he ate on the island. And the nurse sharks are just fabulous.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums