Short review of EPIC cruise from Barcelona June 4th

balywick

I used Rome In Limo several times.. and on all three Italy stops last October..the Amalfi Coast is wonderful. We used them in Rome also..and the small van was able to get in places the large bus could not.

Thank you for your review. I fully expect to be exhausted by the time we finish our August Med cruise on Epic! We are flying into Barcelona a day early, and will to the HOHO bus there. We are then doing a full-day private tour with Rome In Limo of the Amalfi coast and Pompeii in Naples, then full day Ultimate Rome tour thru NCL, and then a full day private tour of Pisa/Florence, then a 1/2 day Little train tour and Nice thru NCL. Have nothing for Palma - hoping to walk a bit and sit on Palma Nova beach, or just hang on the ship and relax. Traveling with my 26/29 year olds, and we love walking, so we should be okay, except for the expected heat and crowds of summer.

I used Rome In Limo several times.. and on all three Italy stops last October..the Amalfi Coast is wonderful. We used them in Rome also..and the small van was able to get in places the large bus could not.

RIL also gets great reviews on trip advisor! The only reason I booked Rome through NCL was because of the traffic jams I have been reading about lately going to/from Rome. Having never been to Italy, we just felt more secure on a ship excursion for that port. NCL promised (I called them) that there were only 6-8 people allowed on this excursion, and they use a mini-bus/van. As we are a group of 4, I can survive being with 2-4 others!