Specialty dining packages - Anthem of the Seas

Are specialty restaurant dining packages available on Anthem OTS? Was hoping to purchase a package but RCCL website doesn't show any packages, only the ability to make individual restaurant reservations. Was hoping RCCL offers the same package deal as its sister line, Celebrity, where you can buy a package for any number of nights st the restaurants of your choice.

Are specialty restaurant dining packages available on Anthem OTS? Was hoping to purchase a package but RCCL website doesn't show any packages, only the ability to make individual restaurant reservations. Was hoping RCCL offers the same package deal as its sister line, Celebrity, where you can buy a package for any number of nights st the restaurants of your choice.

If your Anthem sailing is in 2018, it's too early right now to book any dining. Dining is currently open for sailings through December only.

I checked one of my upcoming sailings on Anthem and these are the prices for the specialty dining packages:

3 nights---$85 pp

4 nights---$100 pp

5 nights---$115 pp

Life is Good Cruising, thank you for the info on Anthem specialty dining packages. We're booked in December '17 but so far no dining packages are available. Any other info you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Can I assume we choose the number of nights AND the restaurants, or are we locked into specific restaurants the cruise line chooses for each package?

Also, how do we go about finding the show schedules so we can work My Time Dining dinner reservations and specialty dining reservations around that schedule? I'm finding choosing/coordinating dinner and activities to be a bit of a hassle and not what we're used to when cruising.

... Can I assume we choose the number of nights AND the restaurants, or are we locked into specific restaurants the cruise line chooses for each package?

Also, how do we go about finding the show schedules so we can work My Time Dining dinner reservations and specialty dining reservations around that schedule? I'm finding choosing/coordinating dinner and activities to be a bit of a hassle and not what we're used to when cruising.

The ship chooses the restaurant for the first night, and you choose the restaurants for subsequent nights once on board. You can change the restaurant for the first night if space is available.

Show schedules will also be in your Cruise Planner, at some random time prior to the cruise.

Life is Good Cruising, thank you for the info on Anthem specialty dining packages. We're booked in December '17 but so far no dining packages are available. Any other info you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Can I assume we choose the number of nights AND the restaurants, or are we locked into specific restaurants the cruise line chooses for each package?

We're on the 12/2 sailing and dining opened up in May. Keep checking your Cruise Planner and also if you join the Roll Call for your sailing, someone will indicate when dining and entertainment opens up.

Entertainment has not opened up for our sailing either. Again, keep checking your Cruise Planner and join the Roll Call. You only need to make reservations for the 3 Production Shows, We Will Rock You, The Gift and Spectra. Each of these shows will be listed in the Cruise Planner for various times and days/nights throughout your cruise. No reservations are needed for the other Headliner shows or Entertainment, it's first come, first seated.

Bob already answered you on the specialty dining. Once on board, I would go immediately to any of the specialty restaurants and make your other specialty reservations with the time or venue you so desired.

Other than doing a BOGO for us, we normally don't take the dining packages but I have seen and read where Anthem does select the restaurants for you and a copy of them would be in your room, you can still make the changes immediately once on board by going to any specialty restaurant.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Edited by Life is Good Cruising

We're on the 12/2 sailing and dining opened up in May. Keep checking your Cruise Planner and also if you join the Roll Call for your sailing, someone will indicate when dining and entertainment opens up.

Entertainment has not opened up for our sailing either. Again, keep checking your Cruise Planner and join the Roll Call. You only need to make reservations for the 3 Production Shows, We Will Rock You, The Gift and Spectra. Each of these shows will be listed in the Cruise Planner for various times and days/nights throughout your cruise. No reservations are needed for the other Headliner shows or Entertainment, it's first come, first seated.

Bob already answered you on the specialty dining. Once on board, I would go immediately to any of the specialty restaurants and make your other specialty reservations with the time or venue you so desired.

Other than doing a BOGO for us, we normally don't take the dining packages but I have seen and read where Anthem does select the restaurants for you and a copy of them would be in your room, you can still make the changes immediately once on board by going to any specialty restaurant.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Hey, Linda, are you going to be on during January at all?

The specialty restaurants, BOGO free, and ultimate dining package (specialty dining every night of your cruise) came out first. It took several weeks for the other dining packages to show up.