Flight from Fort Lauderdale

Sailing Allure of the seas 11/25-12/3.

What's the earliest flight you would book? I am seeing a 9:30am flight but not sure if it will work return flight that is

If there are no delays, and you are at the front of the self-assist line, you can be at the airport by 7am.

I'd do it. But yes, you need to do self-assist and be down there a bit early. 6:15 or so. I've gone down to self-assist at 6:45 and I was home in west Fort Lauderdale by 7:20AM. 9:30AM flight seems entirely doable.

Wouldn't do it! You are not taking several things in to consideration .

What if the ship is late to port, what if Customs takes a long time to clear the ship, what if there is in an accident going to the airport? I just got off of a ship and customs held us up an hour late, hundreds and hundreds of passengers were lined up for self disembark and said it took about an hour to get off. Most cruise lines say 11 or 1130 for the earliest flight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't do it! You are not taking several things in to consideration .

What if the ship is late to port, what if Customs takes a long time to clear the ship, what if there is in an accident going to the airport? I just got off of a ship and customs held us up an hour late, hundreds and hundreds of passengers were lined up for self disembark and said it took about an hour to get off. Most cruise lines say 11 or 1130 for the earliest flight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like you have not cruised on this class ship. Much better and earlier at getting cruisers off the ship

Worrying about all those things, the OP might miss a 5PM flight