Non alcoholic package

bleuiz

No. Each is supposed to have his own package and sharing is not allowed. You can only buy one drink at a time to help restrict any possible sharing and if sharing is detected you run the risk of lying sing the entire package for the remainder of the cruise.

No. Each is supposed to have his own package and sharing is not allowed. You can only buy one drink at a time to help restrict any possible sharing and if sharing is detected you run the risk of lying sing the entire package for the remainder of the cruise.

Thanks..we are in discussion over which package to get..

When we did Australia and New Zealand on Solstice DW got the non-alcohol package because she wants only bottled water and she enjoys the fancy coffees from Cafe al Bacio. I did not get a package because I am happy with tap water, not a coffee drinker and limit myself to one diet coke per day..woohoo. It that situation it was not a problem but if you were thinking of sharing the package then it is a problem.

Being 'able' to share your package simply means you got away with it! Sharing packages has NEVER been allowed by ANY cruise line, so effectively, you stole from them and got away with it! Now I'm not trying to get into a big moral argument or trying to provoke the 'they charge too much so we're leveling the playing field' brigade, just stating facts.

Whether you pay for a package or just buy your drinks as you go is up to you and can only be decided on an individual basis. However, if one person in your group has a package, they can obtain drinks for themselves only.

Think about it logically. If what you did was allowed, package sales would go down by 50%!