Regal Menus-Baltic

courtneyMC

We have never cruised Princess before so I'm looking for menus for the Regal Princess for the 11 night Baltic itinerary.

Is there a set of fleet-wide menus somewhere or do we need ship specific ones? Either way can someone point me to a link that has 11 night MDR menus?

Thank you!

We have never cruised Princess before so I'm looking for menus for the Regal Princess for the 11 night Baltic itinerary.

Is there a set of fleet-wide menus somewhere or do we need ship specific ones? Either way can someone point me to a link that has 11 night MDR menus?

Thank you!

You can search these forums, just search "menus", or check out Cruisewithgambee.com, or PescadoAmarillo blog, etc. Menus are generally the same across the fleet with a few regional additions.

The are set fleetwide menus but there are about 30 of them. In addition, Princess is making "tweets" for regional variations such as a different sauce or perhaps a special entree. The first and last night menus will typically be the same as will two of the formal nights (Captain's Welcome and Captain's Gala). The third formal night will probably the Chef's Dinner (not to be confused with the Chef's Table) and there will also be the Italian night. After those six menus there is probably no set order.

Sent from my iPad using Forums