Beverage Packages

It's a crime against humanity you guys make it out to me.

What are you going to say next? "Oh, you think it's okay to kill ants? Do you also think it's okay to kill SIX MILLION JEWS???"

you aren't Literally Hitler for letting him bum off your card a couple times.

I don't know what you two are reacting to, but nothing even in the galaxy of what you're saying has been said here (or ever, unless I missed a couple threads over the years).

I comprehend that y'all want to get something you haven't paid for.

If only you would comprehend that those of us who won't do it don't want you to ruin it for us. It's not in the rules, stop being cheap, and either pay per drink your companion gets it pay for a package for them. Own up to those facts. And stop acting like we're accusing you of genocide (and of course there's the long held internet thing that states "he who brings up hitler has lost the argument by default"...) when it's a "question asked and answered" situation.

No it's not ok to share but will a crew member allow it, possibly. On Allure the first night the head waiter asked my daughter which of the frozen specialty drinks on the kids menu she wanted. I asked how much and he said nothing since I have a drink package and I was getting alcohol. It happens, every night they brought her a frozen concoction- always on my package.

Whereas that has NEVER happened for us. Because it's not part of the package rules. Your server was hoping for extra tips from you. Either our server knew he had tips coming or decided we wouldn't tip extra so why bother.

Either way, you got something extra that you cannot rely on getting again, because it's not within the rules of the discount beverage purchase plan.

I don't know what you two are reacting to, but nothing even in the galaxy of what you're saying has been said here (or ever, unless I missed a couple threads over the years).

If only you would comprehend that those of us who won't do it don't want you to ruin it for us. It's not in the rules, stop being cheap, and either pay per drink your companion gets it pay for a package for them. Own up to those facts. And stop acting like we're accusing you of genocide (and of course there's the long held internet thing that states "he who brings up hitler has lost the argument by default"...) when it's a "question asked and answered" situation.

Whereas that has NEVER happened for us. Because it's not part of the package rules. Your server was hoping for extra tips from you. Either our server knew he had tips coming or decided we wouldn't tip extra so why bother.

Either way, you got something extra that you cannot rely on getting again, because it's not within the rules of the discount beverage purchase plan.

Again you guys are so ridiculous. It's a drink for a small child. It isn't getting beers for everyone in the vacinity. This is what happens when you take thing to the absolute letter of the law or rule in this case. Common sense is lacking here. People on here and you just did yourself make it out to be RCCL is gonna close shop because of someone having a sip or sharing a drink. I hate these threads like this. You people make otherwise normal people feel like garbage. The CC police are absolutely sickening, absolutely sickening.

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

Yes it something extra - and absolutely don't expect it since I was willing to pay for it. As for tips well we traveled with my parents and on night 1 after service - they gave the waiter extra money to ensure service continues. Did that help- possibly. On lobster night DH tipped them extra since he has them running for extra lobsters multiple times. If he tips because he knows the work of running back and forth and forewarned them the night before. On our next cruise- would I expect it even if the we tipped the same way- Nope. I know it's not allowed. If it happens I am extremely grateful.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think you guys missed some very important context here. I wasn't actually comparing sharing drinks with genocide, I was humorously illustrating the ridiculousness of comparing sharing drinks with burglarizing a home (a comparison that someone actually made in earnest.)

But I guess I am just a degenerate thief with loose morals and a thirst for crime (and free sodas). You know the people who put out bowls of Halloween candy saying "please take one"? Sometimes I would take two. Someone should have noticed these warning signs early on before it got to the point of sharing drinks on a beverage package. My friend would take two too...an accessory to my crime!!