Arriving in Barcelona!

By the time you get out of the airport it is about 12 pm. It takes you 30 minutes to the port - so let's say it is 12.30 or 1 pm... which would be the time I would board the ship. Not much room for sightseeing.

Don't know when you have to be onboard, but you could consider having a company like Barcelona Day Tours pick you up at the airport, do a short tour of the city and then drop you at the ship. You wouldn't be able to go into the main sites but might have time for a quick drive by.

Don't know when you have to be onboard, but you could consider having a company like Barcelona Day Tours pick you up at the airport, do a short tour of the city and then drop you at the ship. You wouldn't be able to go into the main sites but might have time for a quick drive by.

Our flight should get in about 10.45, and we have to be onboard no later than 3.30pm, ship departs at 5.30!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Dont muck around . Go straight to the port and get onboard. You don't want to go on a city tour have a car accident or breakdown and miss sailaway. You will be able to go straight on board as soon as you arrive

Our flight should get in about 10.45, and we have to be onboard no later than 3.30pm, ship departs at 5.30!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No time for a tour with that schedule. Hope your flight isn't delayed.