Punchline Comedy Adult Shows -What Age?

cloudninecat

Comedy, similar to food, is very subjective....some people find vulgarity very humorous, others find it offensive. As a general rule in a comedy club, if you embarrass easily, NEVER sit in one of the first few rows by the stage, as you found out

Agree with both your points. The same things will not be funny to everyone, The woman in the post did the right thing and left. That is her right. We ALWAYS follow your rule as well, and never sit in the front or an aisle.

It can get pretty raunchy and I actually would feel uncomfortable at times if my kids that are of age were with. I don't think she will be missing out on anything.

I believe this is a complete understatement above. My DW and I was at the adult show once. This comedian comes out and starts "I woke up this morning and looked down and my girlfriend was $U#!ING my C@*K". That was his opening line, I don't need to say anymore. Like one poster put it "we are not prudes" neither is my dw and I. We did not leave, but we did not enjoy his more then raunchy jokes.

I believe this is a complete understatement above. My DW and I was at the adult show once. This comedian comes out and starts "I woke up this morning and looked down and my girlfriend was $U#!ING my C@*K". That was his opening line, I don't need to say anymore. Like one poster put it "we are not prudes" neither is my dw and I. We did not leave, but we did not enjoy his more then raunchy jokes.

Now I'm wondering if I want my 20 year old with me. :rolleyes:

Sounds like the opening line of a Dice Clay concert....Back in the 80's, he was one of the hottest comedians out there....his brand of raunchy comedy was very popular

Edited by First and Ten

The adult shows are 18+ and sometimes they do check ID. Like others have mentioned, some shows are way worse than what you would hear on TV and I have walked out of some of them. Each comedian also has a PG show which I prefer personally.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app