MSC Meraviglia's Daily Programs

Beamafar

:D :D :D

Unfortunately, we're back to being commoners on our next couple of outings. That's the problem with going YC - it's hard to come back to earth after the experience. I'm consoling myself with the fact that YC doesn't exist on Musica class (which is the one we'll be on for our next 2 trips), though we wouldn't really have booked it even if it did LOL.

However ............... we're blowing our yearly budget on one big, 28 night Grand Voyage in Yacht Club next year to celebrate DH's big birthday - one of those ones with a zero at the end. There'll be no going back after that one!! The fact that there's a deluxe (premium) drinks package included for the rest of the ship is just icing on the cake.

We have too many trips planned for 2017-2019. I am hoping to do a grand or world voyage very soon!

Are you saying your DH doesn't treat you like you are still in the YC? LOL

We have too many trips planned for 2017-2019. I am hoping to do a grand or world voyage very soon!

Are you saying your DH doesn't treat you like you are still in the YC? LOL

The long voyages are sooooo different - and fantastic. The crew get to know you on a more intimate level (if you engage with them!). We've done a few now and absolutely love them.

Every day is like being in Yacht Club with DH - he's so good to me it's almost embarrassing!