Current Cagneys Menu

holidayhelen

I see that the menu now has prices. If you have the free dining package, how does this work? Are you able to get as much as you want for starters/ appetizers and 1 entree ?

Yes, that is exactly what you get.

There have been occasional reports of staff trying to limit starters etc (although I don't recall seeing it for a while now). They shouldn't restrict them though.

That menu isn't on the Escape any longer is it? I thought it had changed... I remember being dissapointed the oreo cheesecake and chicken drumsticks were gone! Not sure what ship the OP is on though?

I have to say that I haven't seen the menu above for a couple of years now.

There do appear to be quite a variation in menus between ships at the moment.

Having said that, it should serve the OP's purpose to see the sort of thing which is available. As long as they appreciate that the specific dishes may not be the same.

Edit to sat that the OP appears to be going on the Sun. I suspect that increases the chance that they will have the same menu as the Pearl one above, as they are both in Alaska and I believe the menus tend to be similar between ships operating in the same area (although I could be wrong about that).

I think this is a different menu to the one on POA earlier in the year - there was a 'tomahawk' steak on there. It is - as you say - mainly to give an idea to our friends of the sort of menu they can expect.

I think Tomahawk's are no more.

I think Tomahawk's are no more.

That's another one that varies a bit.

They certainly seem to be rarer now. I thought that they had gone, but they were still around at least a couple of months ago. There were reports on here, and I saw them on the menu on the Spirit at Easter.

I had the grilled shrimp with asparagus a couple of evenings on our Panama Canal cruise. It was the lowest calorie option (I was guessing) and had to counter balance all the stuff I ate those days. It was outstanding!