Teens onboard the Baltic Getaway

Mrsqster

We have booked the Breakaway for next summer doing the itinerary that the Getaway is doing now. I was wondering if there are many teens on board as we will be traveling with 14,15 and 16 year olds. They have only done Carnival and Disney and are worried that there will not be others their age on board.

You can try to call NCL and ask. If you get a helpful agent, they will answer this question for families that are booked. If they don't answer, you can just call back again until you get someone who will help you. This far in advance, you might not be able to get a meaningful answer for next year's cruise. If no one responds here, you can also try posting this question on the family board. I did this cruise with a 3 year old, and there were a lot of toddlers/small children but I don't remember exactly the number of teenagers - it's a great cruise though and I'm sure they'll have a wonderful time. My 3 year old loved it, and says that St. Petersburg is his second favorite city, after NY.

Just odd the Getaway Baltic cruise. There were not as many teens aboard as a Caribbean salting but seemed liked there were plenty enough for teens to make friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when we went in May last year, there were no teens and only a handful of small children. it was heaven LOL. but i imagine when school is out there would be more.

all that aside, your 3 teens will have each other and can make their own fun on board.

• 2 weeks later...

We got back last weekend from this ship/itinerary.

There were a lot of kids, including many teens, on the ship.

My DD17 said that on some nights the Entourage (teen club) was so crowded that a few evenings they had to deny entry to a number of teens because the room had reached capacity. If you left the room there was a good chance you were not able to get back in until much later in the evening.

You will be travelling during the summer, so I would expect it to be much the same.

Note: You may be interested in my review of our cruise (link for review) - I am in the process of writing the review with a teen and tween in mind.