anthem question

Hi i will be sailing July 15 on the anthem... I guess i was a little slow booking EVERYTHING...I have entertainment booked but can't get my time dining booked .. no times available only conflicts. will i be able to show up at dining room and wait to be seated at any time? and can you book North Star and Ripcord while you are onboard? Thanks for any helpful info

Hi i will be sailing July 15 on the anthem... I guess i was a little slow booking EVERYTHING...I have entertainment booked but can't get my time dining booked .. no times available only conflicts. will i be able to show up at dining room and wait to be seated at any time? and can you book North Star and Ripcord while you are onboard? Thanks for any helpful info

You can show up at the dining room (deck 4 for MTD in Silk) at any time during the dinner hours. Once you're on board you can check the first day to see if you can make reservations for particular days and times.

The same strategy applies to the North Star and IFly. Download the Royal IQ App. Plan to board early (be at the port at 10:30) so you can try to make reservations. Try Royal IQ first. If no availability visit the North Star and IFly.

Onboard activity booking tip: if you go to the box office to book any shows/activities once onboard, and there is a line, try the upper level. I don't think people know to go there so it might be less crowded. The lower level line gets long quickly.