Guarantee Suite when are they offered

babydates

When do the cruise lines (Celebrity or Royal Caribbean) offer guaranteed suites? Is it so many days or weeks from sail date? An is there an easy way to search for the guaranteed suites without looking at each cruise date?

When do the cruise lines (Celebrity or Royal Caribbean) offer guaranteed suites? Is it so many days or weeks from sail date? An is there an easy way to search for the guaranteed suites without looking at each cruise date?

Unpredictable on Royal. I don't know if a way to search for cruises with guarantees beyond calling or using a travel agent.

Hi there. I am sailing 7-2 on Allure of the Seas and I booked a guarantee suite cabin. I had been watching prices for this cruise for a few months and about 60 days prior to sail I saw the guarantee suite category as an option for the first time. I figured it would be a junior suite I would be assigned (and it was). At that point there were about 10-15 junior suites still available as well as higher category suites. I assumed that the ship was not selling those cabins quickly enough so I booked. I think it was the luck of finding it at the time I did but it was just about at that 60 day mark- we were able to book with short notice, not sure if you are.

Sent from my iPad using Forums