What would you do for a first Elite cruise?

jasbo49

You get the same thing no matter how you booked it.

Your wrong if we booked it as one cruise we would not get two stock on board credits and we would not get bonus miles on American Airlines for both as we booked each leg as a different primary traveler with AA travel agency We are getting 90k bonus miles and 70k bonus miles. We would have only gotten 90k. As that's the max bonus on our AA credit cards but we each have our own cards and separate accounts so we will both get miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by goldenrod

Our first cruise as Elite will be on the Emerald this November, 14 & 17 days from LA to South American we booked a Penthouse suite. We did not book it as a b2b but as two separate cruises, That way we will get stock on board credit for both, also 4 mini bar setups 2 for the suite and 2 for being Elite.

Our first elite cruise was also the second half of a B2B but booked as a single cruise. Upon the start of the second leg we made the mistake of going to the customer service desk first, as our new cruise card was not black. Only to be sent to the circle host who got things entered and then back to the desk for the new card. Got all the benefits:)

Your wrong if we booked it as one cruise we would not get two stock on board credits and we would not get bonus miles on American Airlines for both as we booked each leg as a different primary traveler with AA travel agency We are getting 90k bonus miles and 70k bonus miles. We would have only gotten 90k. As that's the max bonus on our AA credit cards but we each have our own cards and separate accounts so we will both get miles.

I can't speak for the airline miles but for ships cruise credits we always get them applied per voyage NOT per booking number. Many years ago they sometimes had to be requested from Princess but in the last years it's become automatic.

The setup in your room has always been provided per voyage as long as I can remember.